God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Busy Bee's

It's been so busy lately. Just when I feel like I have a few minutes to myself, there is something else to do. You know, laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning. I've just felt so tired lately. Hopefully that will pass soon.

I have, however, gotten started on the babygirl's fall wardrobe. Nothing better than shopping for the babygirl. The one that will be turning "2" in a matter of 4 months. Why did that just hit me like a ton of bricks?

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Omigoodness....are they really going to be 2???? Isn't that just craziness??!!

5:35 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Two! Freakin' increadible, isn't it?

Did they ask permission to grow up so darn fast?

Soooo...what did you buy babygirl? I was hoping to hit some outlet in NC, but all I ended up with was a Nautica raincoat for Sam. It's pink and navy and oooh so purty! *wink*

9:11 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

Hey I'm back! I love shopping for Alexa, especially fall clothes. Little sweaters and jackets are so cute!

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

ahem.....you can't mention her without some pics!

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, it hit me at...what...apparently eight months? Yeah, that's when I decided the Duckling was getting so big we should think about another baby...stooooopid.

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home