God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

6 weeks

Sorry for just the "I'm pregnant" with nothing to follow. The past two weeks have been wonderful and worrisome all at the same time.

Today, by dates, I'm 6 weeks. I'm extremely nervous, though. I started spotting a little last week. No red, no cramping so I was semi-okay. I started my prometrium since my body just can't seem to figure out how to make enough of that. I was on supplements with Delaney as well, the pills are tiny but still really weird to swallow sometimes, but I get through it!

But, back to spotting. Last night. Now I'm really freaking out. Still no pain, so that is good but I wish it would just stop. I have a scan set up for Monday, but I don't know if I'll make it that long...

We are thrilled at the opportunity to add another baby to our family. I can't get over it, actually, I'm just that excited!

Please send your prayers, that everything is okay with our little person.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've totally been thinking of you and senging good vibes, though I never had a chance to comment on your last post. I'm sure you know that spotting can be totally normal and blah, blah, blah, but I know it's such a scary time nonetheless. Lots 'o SBVs comin' your way!!

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home