God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Date Night

Boy, has it been a while since I've said that!

On Saturday afternoon, I was sitting at home doing the usual with babygirl and the hubby was out hunting (as usual). Then he called and said the magic words "Find a babysitter, and let's go to dinner." Don't tell me twice. Especially since he also threw in the words of my favorite restaurant. So, the Babygirl got some special time with her Nana and I had a wonderful meal, a few drinks and some great adult conversation with my husband. It was great, even if it was just for a few hours. I think sometimes we forget that's important.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

I hope that you had enough drinks to at least, maybe, get you a little action in the sack?

Or do you not need a few drinks for that to happen?

;-) Glad you had a nice Saturday night.

9:55 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Yahoo for Date Nights. I think it's always exciting that we can think of something other than the kids to talk about when we're alone together.

Hope it rocked!!!

2:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun! Good for you 2 that you got out and had come alone time!!!

3:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love date nights. Glad you got out.

12:33 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

Oh man, we need more date nights too! It is so great when you do get to do it though!

Glad you had a great night!!!

4:02 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

awesome!!!

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Stephanie said...

Sounds like fun :)

Love your background for the blog. It's beautiful!!!

3:11 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

I love it when my husband spontaneously tells me to get dressed, we're going out. It is nice to have alone time once in a while. Glad you guys had a great time!

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home