God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Relief

I got a call from my dr.'s office today that my HCG levels are back into the negatives. It was a huge relief to hear that. Although, my doctor and ultrasound tech were almost certain that everything had taken care of itself, there was still a slim, small chance there could have been something lingering in my tube. My one and only tube. My levels now indicate that I no longer have to worry about that 'slim possibility' and we can continue to move forward.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news! (((hugs)))

1:46 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

I know this is kind of late, but I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. But I'm glad to hear you've got some great news.

2:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great to hear! Have fun trying again! that's the best part :)

10:39 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Still thinking about you! Hugs!

6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home