God Bless his sweet heart!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas starts tonight -

So many places to go and people to see. So, I'm going to say MERRY CHRISTMAS now, just in case. I hope you all have a wonderful time with the ones you love.

A few things-
  • I baked yesterday with my sisters and my mom. Everything was successful! WHEW.
  • I have TOO much sweet stuff - candies, cake, cookies, peanut butter bars, etc. all over my kitchen.
  • I feel like I might barf if I look at another pecan cluster.
  • But they are so yummy.
  • I cleaned out the babygirls closet yesterday.
  • And the toy box.
  • I don't know where we will put her loot.
  • I got flowers for my birthday from my wonderful BIL, SIL, and neices. Love it!

I'm outta here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours. :-)

Ho ho ho!

1:14 PM

 
Blogger Ju said...

Belated Happy Birthday!!! Hope you and your loved ones had a great Christmas!

10:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. We haven't found room for all the new loot yet either...for now, it's pretty much spread across the house!

4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home