God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Like a chicken with my head cut off!

That's how I'm running around these days. Not fully re-cooperated from the holidays, but with no choice but to be in full birthday mode.

Can you believe in less than a week I will be the mother of a TWO year old. It just sounds bizarre! I know it's always said, but time really does fly by. This second year has gone by so much faster than the first that is for sure.

Babygirl and I went bowling on Monday with her cousins. She bowled better than I did. No kidding. That's sad. She really had a fun time with it, too.

This month is our first month trying for another baby. My head is spinning and most days I feel terrified out of my mind. I HATE the fear and anxiety that miscarriage leaves you with. HATE IT.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feel and until you give birth to a beautiful baby it won't go away. I'm feeling very positive that you will get pregnant very soon and that you will be delivering a beautiful baby before you know it! Congrats for trying :)

12:27 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time one of our Feb05 gals announces a pregnancy, I can't help but feel a little sad for you and what you went through a little while ago.

I really hope that you are blessed with another baby really, really soon.

1:16 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

I am overwhelmed by the fact that we are at TWO! No babies anymore...

My heart is with you as you ttc again. You know that I know what you are feeling.

12:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home