God Bless his sweet heart!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Do you hear that?

It's quiet! Just me and the radio.

Babygirl is off riding 4 wheelers with her Daddy. She's even all dressed up in her camo.

With any luck I may have a clean house this afternoon. It's amazing how much you can get done at home without a little helper. Not that I don't appreciate her help, I do think its cute but lets be real!

But, I just realized that I'd rather be on the beach with a good magazine! Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Amen!

And kuddos to you for letting her go 4-wheeling. I don't know if I could be that brave (and I am talking about the almost 5yr old, let alone the 2 yr old). LOL

6:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are you still so small!? I feel big compared to you. ;0)

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home