God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

{Month 9}

{happiness}

-13lbs 11oz ... still a little bit just like your sister was!
-27 inches
-8 teeth [same eight we've had since month 7!]
-you love to clap your hands
-you love to chase your sister
-you love to smile, you overall just happy
-you ran a fever for 3 days a few weekends ago and didn't cry once
-you sleep through the night [i'm so blessed with my sleepers!]
-you sleep in your crib.
-it was hard for me to put you in there because I wanted you to stay small
-you love your crib
-your giving up on me rocking you
-you put yourself to sleep now
-you love to eat, girl - you love to eat
-cheerios, crackers, puffs, wagon wheels and cheese its are some of your favorites
-you've also been known to steal your sister's cereal bars in the morning
-you love your mommy! 100% still mommy's girl :)
-you love to move
-you hang on to my hip like a spider monkey
-you still wear some 0-3 month outfits, but mostly 3-6 now.
-you wear a size 2 diaper [but I think that will change soon]
-you say bye bye, ma ma, hey, da da on a regular basis
-you love to wave bye bye
-you love to clap for yourself
-you'll probably give up babyfood soon
-your a pro at your sippy cup
-you smile all the time [your whole face smiles]
-your crusing around so good and may take your first steps soon.

22/52:  my kids and me

{peek a boo}

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, she does the same thing my girls did. Stand on top of their bumpers, breaking the foam down. That used to drive me crazy!

I can't believe she's 9 months old already!

I have baby fever bad. If I didn't accidentally get pregnant this cycle, I'm going to start charting next ;)

11:51 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

she is so so cute, and such a peanut... love this post Kari

8:50 PM

 
Blogger Angela - 02.04 said...

She's so gorgeous! It looks like you and your family have been having a great summer.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

SOOOO many teeth! We still have half a tooth!!

8:06 AM

 
Blogger Bird's Eye View Photography said...

Beautiful pictures!

9:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home