God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, May 30, 2008

{7 months}



With every month that passes, it seems impossible that she is already a month older. But, she is. I wish there was some sort of pause button!

We have a top tooth now - an eye tooth. That makes three. There's something about this girl - she doesn't like to do things by the book! But, that's okay.

She loves drinking from her cup. It's like a treat for her. She holds it all by herself, too.

This past week she's taken to crawling. She's been scooting for weeks but now she can get where she wants to go.

She is still 100% mommy's girl. If I'm in the room she has to be touching me or she's not happy. Hubby says he thinks she'll always be my girl. I think he may be right. This girl loves her mama. :)



She naps in her crib, but sleeps in my room. I think we'll transition at night soon, but right now I still like her close. And I'm really not ready to deal with the possibility of her waking up her sister if she happens to get up.

{7 months}

{sweet dreams}

She took her first road trip to visit family in South Florida. She did awesome. My children seem to have no problem with car rides and that is a blessing! She loves to sleep in the car - but let that car STOP... and that is that.

She loves water - baths, swimming, putting her feet in a puddle, etc. bring a huge smile to her face.

She can talk with her eyes. I swear they speak for her.

{on the move}

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

They grow up so fast, don't they? *sigh*

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Speckledpup said...

she is so flipping beautiful.
I see why you don't post as often...I'm glad its real life keeping you busy....

7:38 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

yes.. it's really real life keeping me busy!! :)

9:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! :)

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

holy cow these photos are deliciously yummy, enjoy every little second with her... :)

6:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home