God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

When teething strikes...

When I said teething, I meant teething!

She's amazingly calm and happy through it all. She has her fussy moments don't get me wrong, oh yea - and the restless nights (oh, the restless nights). She's such a good baby!

She weighed in at 10lbs 15oz and 24 inches at her 4 month appointment. We started solids last week with cereal and fruit. She's enjoying that!

What is this stuff?

In other updates-
I had a wisdom tooth removed Friday. No fun at all. Maybe I'm just a baby but I don't know how you all get through 4 at once. But I'm a big girl, faced my denist fears, and got it taken care of.

The weather has been beautiful. We went over to the beach twice last week for walks. It was nice.

I'll leave you with a random shot from my Monday morning. It's part of my 52 week challenge - my kids and me.

7/52: my kids and me

I told you there were fussy moments.

3 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla's Profile said...

Awww She's upset...but still adorable...this is one that you will cherish in years to come. Hope you are feeling better soon Kari!

11:50 AM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

adore these shots Kari... really lovely...feel better.

1:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been wondering if I'm starting to see some white toothiness in Claire's gums too. It sure would explain last night's constant waking and crying, wouldn't it? I can't believe how much bigger the Bear is than yours! She's 23.5 inches, but 14.1 pounds!!!! She's chunky. :)

We're waiting on solids until 6 months. Just want to. Did she show signs of wanting solids? Just curious. Claire hasn't yet.

12:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home