God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, January 25, 2008

I am so over it!

I have been through 3 brand new lap tops in two weeks and have had more trips to *Best* (yea okay..) Buy than I care to even count.

Babygirl has been there so many times in two weeks that she's figured out that they sell washing machines and they are right next to the bathrooms. Her Grandma needs a new one and she told her last night, she could find them at the computer store. Yep. That should tell you how many times we've been there.

What kills me the most is that you can walk into a store of that nature and yet it seems like no one working there has a clue what they are talking about. I'm seriously over it! I just need a computer that won't give me a blue screen as soon as I get it home. I'm sooo frustrated.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, been following your blog for awhile. Have you thought about getting an apple? I switched to an apple about a year ago and have not had any problems. Love it for my photos and things like that. Talk to you later!

1:50 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

I have, actually! And if this one my hubby picks up today has problems. It's monday back and going for an apple.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

I LOVE my Mac for photo stuff!!

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Priscilla's Profile said...

Oh Kari...I am so sorry you are having such bad luck with Best Buy. WE LOVE OURS!!!! Norm just bought an HP from them and several other computers in the past and they have been life savers several times, and given us the best service. I hate to say it...it's not their fault that the computer is a lemon...it's the computer manufacturer....hope that helps, and you get some results soon.

The best laptop we ever had is a Toshiba...good luck!

8:32 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

Don't knock BB (they own the company my hubby works for ;-) ).

All kidding aside, we have a HP and love it. Before that we had a Gateway and loved it, never had a problem.

11:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home