God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Cancer. Sucks.

We just found out my Grandmother has a malignant lump on her breast. That's all we know right now. The rest of the details will come after her MRI later this week. She's probably facing surgery the first of next week.

Last year we faced this same thing with Nan - Hubby's grandma. Thankfully, she's been in remission for about 6 months.

I'd really appreciate any prayers. This really has me bummed. But, I know that God is good and he'll carry all of us through this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

You know my thoughts on cancer. :-(

I'm so sorry. I'll keep her, you and your family in my thoughts.

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

Sending God some knee mail on your family's behalf.

Best of luck

8:41 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

I'm so sorry.

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

I'm sorry. Also, I noticed we took our kids to the same Santa! We may have to get together with our four girls!

10:07 PM

 
Blogger Trisha said...

I'll keep her in my thoughts.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home