God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, November 26, 2007

5 weeks

Really, where does the time go?



I can hardly believe its been 5 weeks since her birth. Some days are just a blur and I'm taking them all in the best I can. Life has changed with two, but I'm loving every minute. Sometimes I can't really remember what it was like without her. It's funny how that happens, isn't it?

As of last Friday she was 7lbs 9oz. Which was good since one dr. in our ped. practice seemed concerned that she didn't hit her birth weight at 2 weeks. Blah. I told him she was fine. I just seem to have itty bitty girls.

Munchkin is so alert. She's really starting to smile - I just haven't caught it with the camera. It's so sweet. Her eyes are always so big and bright. She lights up any room she's in. She's also spoiled and likes nothing better than to be in mommy's arms. Oh well. I really like her there, too! Her little cuddles are the best. But it gets kind of hard when I need to do things like take a shower.

She's an awesome sleeper - I don't want to say anymore at the risk I'll jinx it all!

And as of right now, I'm still wanting a third (one day)!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jerry in Tampa said...

Beautiful baby and Mother!!! Kari - take lots of pictures and treasure every moment - you will be dressing her for school before you know it! Glad I found your blog!

Jerry in Tampa

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Bird On A Line said...

Tell me what a great sleep means. Claire goes a consistent 3 hour between feedings at night. What's yours doing? Also, does she smile AT you or just in general when she's staring at things like Claire? I can't WAIT until she smiles in response to me!!! She's 5 and a half weeks today! Wow!

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

I was just saying the same thing about Pretty. 4 weeks tonight already! Time sure does fly!!!!

What a cutie she is!!

12:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home