God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

C R A Z Y

I've just come to realize that may be me.

We are 4 days from baby and we ripped up the carpet in our Florida room last night. Thank goodness my dad is coming tomorrow afternoon to start putting down the new flooring. I have a million things to do around here - like clean up! But I don't feel like I can do any of that until that room is finished and its driving me crazy!

My mom called earlier to chat and asked what we had for dinner. Um, it was 7:15 and dinner hasn't crossed my mind let alone cooking something. She said "Your not eating dinner tonight?" and my reply was "Um, yea. I think I'll order pizza." (And I'll toss and turn with heartburn all night, too.)

I know I mentioned that we are 4 days from baby - but can you believe that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home