God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Long weekend, sick toddler and pregnancy updates

I'm exhausted. This is all catching up with me right at this very moment. I haven't drank much coffee this pregnancy other than my occasionaly frap from 'Starbucks' but I may have to cave today.

The weekend was good. Hubby had to work for most of it but we still had some fun. On Saturday, Babygirl and I spent the day at my Aunt's lake place and she enjoyed her first rides on the big boat. Who am I kidding - she LOVED it. Sunday we actually had the day with daddy so we slept in, skipped church, goofed around and ended our evening at a friends house for a cookout. We had to leave the fun, though, around 9pm because babygirl started running a fever and hubby had to work Monday morning. On Monday we actually had a break from the rain and were able to lounge in the pool - Babygirl on the couch with her blanket.

Her fever has continued on and off. Possibly from her last two year old molars about to come through but I'm not entirely convinced. Of course, now that I picked up the phone to call her doctor she seems fine. But at 4 am this morning she was a lot of pitiful. Poor baby.

Did I mention - I'm tired!

Pregnancy... 32 weeks!
My appointment went well yesterday. I gained 3lbs in 2 weeks. Gah! Oh well. We talked about the comments I deal with from everyone about the size of my belly. Mind you, I'm flattered but really I certainly don't feel as small as they make it out! We're measuring right on target and I just cary babies in a way I seem to hide a lot of them, he says... Plus Delaney wasn't huge. But to make me happy he let me schedule one last scan at 36 weeks for a weight check. Woohoo. That's what I really wanted anyway!!! Not much else to report. I'm having a baby shower this weekend and after that I'll be in full blown panic mode to finish what isn't done!

I'd share the latest belly picture of me in a bikini but I'm not entirely sure I'm brave enough to share that with the world. If your my friend on Flickr its there to see!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it crazy!? I haven't gained any weight in like 2 months, but I feel HUGE! What gives?

3:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kari, you look absolutely beautiful in your bikini! You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed of!!

2:24 PM

 
Blogger Priscilla's Profile said...

You look awesome!!

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

I'm sure you look just great! Hubs tells me I'm all belly, but I feel just huge too. I'll be 32 wks on
Tuesday already! Do we really only have 8 wks left???

10:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home