God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm here

I fell out of blogging world again. My computer went in for service and took two weeks to come back. Thankfully, the problem was fixed and I can use it again without it shutting off every 45 minutes. A stupid virus cost me a lot of headache and a hundred dollars.

All is well here. While I was away I failed my one hour GTT. No surprise since I was gestational diabetic with babygirl. But somehow littlebit and I skated past the 3 hour. I was pleasantly surprised. I'm on two week appointments now. It really seems wild that I'm almost 30 weeks.

I've been fighting a nasty chest cold all week. There are days I've felt like I was going to cough her up or out. Not pleasant. I *think* I'm almost past it. We'll see. It really isn't fun to feel like this being pregnant or when its 100 degrees outside everyday. I feel like I'm going to melt most days. It's reallllly hot.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

I can't believe how far along you are. Hope your cold goes away quickly.

You have been missed.

7:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have GD, so I know how you feel. I control mine through diet, though, so it's no big deal.

12:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home