God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Count down mode!

I can't decide if its fast or slow!

This is a few days away from 36 weeks and at the maximum 30 days away from meeting little bit. (We'll see if we can still call her little bit on Wednesday when we get an esimate on her weight.)
35 weeks 4 days

I'm trying to mark down my to-do list. I know there is still some time. But I don't like surprises and I like to be prepared. I can thank my father. Babygirl came at 38 weeks so I stop counting there. Hopefully, baby sister will follow big sister's footsteps.

3 Comments:

Blogger FitGirl said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!!

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

Yep let the countdown begin! I've already started my stuff too. I'd rather be too early than late! Who knows how much time we'll have when there's 2 of 'em around eh??

9:44 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Love the pics when she shows her belly too!!!!!!!

7:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home