God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Babygirl turns three!

It seems like yesterday, that the doctor said to me, "your heart is fine, your just pregnant." Today marks three years since your birth and you bring us so much joy. I will never foget that moment you were in my arms for the very first time. You were not only an answer to prayers, you are so much more.

Looking back -  1.21.05

You were a tiny, little princess.

Little bundle of sugar!

I can not express how much joy you bring into our lives. You light up whatever room your in, always full of smiles. Even on your most stubborn days - you make me smile. You amaze me everyday with your smart and witty attitude. I sometimes call you "my little big girl" because of the things you do and say. You make us so proud. Happy 3rd Birthday, Babygirl. We love you!



Happy Birthday, Babygirl

6 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla's Profile said...

Happy birthday "Baby Girl"....time sure is flying by! I am so glad you are a ray of sunshine to your mom and dad...every parent deserves that. Keep on smiling, beautiful girl...

Priscilla

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Belated 3rd Birthday Baby Girl!

10:25 AM

 
Blogger TROIS OISEAUX - Kimber said...

Happy Belated Birthday Delaney!

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Love that last pic! She is beautiful!

2:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday little girl!

11:51 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Happy belated birthday sweetypie!!

10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home