God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Day

Valentine's came early this year.

The girls and I got our goodies a night early.

D's red rose from Daddy

I went so far as to request to take a long, hot bath (alone!). Just about the time I got nice and settled and to about page 12 of my new book, the door rattling started. Babygirl had realized I was gone. Trying to ignore it, I got to page 15 before the door busted open. She had some help - it was locked. Within two minutes, she was undressed jumping in. A few seconds later, I was adding cold water because mine was too hot. The I sat and endured her dumping cups of water on my head to help me wash my hair - (paybacks?). It was quite a sight, but we had some fun little giggles. It wasn't long before I escaped, hopped in the shower to finish my hair off, and baby sister was awake.

Oh well, I tried!

Happy Valentine's Day!





Happy *heart* Day!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Your roses are gorgeous!
Your daughters are even more gorgeous!

Nice try on the relaxing bath... ah, better luck next time!

6:07 PM

 
Blogger Marisa said...

This is why I don't take baths anymore.

It does sound like fun, though. LOL

Hope you had a great V-Day with your guy and your girls.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

That is TOTALLY something that Big Sissy does to me too. ALL. THE. TIME! Can't blame ya for trying to get a hot bath in though :)

8:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home