God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My girls

*my heart*

This is an everyday thing - big sissy smothering baby sissy with kisses. I just love it.

I love watching them interact everday. It's priceless, really it is.
I love the way they smile at each other, laugh at each other, "talk" to each other.
I smile when babygirl can't do anything in the morning until she gives "her baby" a kiss.
I laugh everytime she tell's a stranger that "this is my my baby A, and she has blue eyes."
I love everytime I hear her say "I want to hold her" ... right now.
I smile when I see her stroking her head in the car when she's tired in attempts to make her fall asleep.
I love when she just wants to watch her sleep.
I love watching her read baby sissy a book.
I love the way she assures her everything is going to be okay when she cries.


I can already see that bond they share as sister and it just makes me melt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Awh... how incredibly SWEET!

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

really really sweet. lovely photo lovely journaling, lovely life indeed.. :)

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Kelly said...

Aww! My two are the same way!

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home