God Bless his sweet heart!

Friday, April 04, 2008

{annoyed}

On a couple different things.

My neighbors:
First-
I understand you let your 3 and 4.5 year old ride their bikes in the street alone. But I really think you should pay more attention. I realize you have 6 kids, but its not your older children's responsibility to be in charge of their younger siblings saftey. (This is only the case half of the time). A lot of time these babies are outside alone.

Second-
I think your children are sweet. But, do you realize how annoying it is when they knock on my door every single day - alone - and even more annoying when the first words out of their mouth are "can I come in your house?" (yes, they do this). Then after being told no they ask "why?" 1,000 times about every reason I give them until I have to just shut the door in their face. (It's the only way to make them go away).

If I don't come to the door, they will sit on my step. Where are you for the 30 mintues your children are on my front door mat?

GRRR!

Okay.

Next.

I had to go friends and family on Flickr. I was getting annoying flickr mails from strange people. Now - all of my links are broken - of posts and other things I wanted to print out for their journals. I'm so mad - I feel like crying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla's Profile said...

((((Kari)))) I am so sorry you are having to deal with unruly neighbors....I know what you mean, I used to have to deal with them many years ago when we lived in Florida. We lived about four houses over from a cul-da-sac and the kids from the other end of the cul-da-sac used to do this and be completely off their street.

As far as broken links, you should think about photobucket...I have used it from the beginning and just copy the links off the pictures into my blog entries.

Maybe also think about an external hard drive..I store all my scrap stuff there before loading it so I am sure not to loose it. Iknow you work very hard and I do so enjoy your work...I hope someday to follow in your footsteps, I would love to put a photo studio in my garage. Hope to chat with you soon one day to find out all the details of how you got started.

Again I can't tell you how precious your girls are...thank you so much for sharing them.

8:01 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Funny you mention the neighbor kids that play in the street. I have one of those and he won't leave Big Sissy alone now cuz they play so well together.

5:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home