God Bless his sweet heart!

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

On to Week 14!

Week 13 was the pits!

Babygirl and I had had a big fall over the weekend. Talk about freaking me out. I'm clumsy by nature but it had been so long since I've done that. I've never fallen carrying the girl, much less falling carrying the girl and being pregnant. Geez. My name should have been Grace. Not really - the entire thing wasn't our fault but still rather embarrassing. We were out to dinner in a - nicer than I like to take my two year old - restaurant. They had some carpet malfunctions and babygirl, myself, and little bit brought it to their attention. At any rate, we're all okay. I went in on Monday to check little bit's heartbeat and all was well and they better be glad.

Then leaving dinner my SIL decides to try to make a U-turn where she wasn't supposed to. Yep - ending in crash. It wasn't a hard impact thank goodness. But, we were still stranded for 2 hours in the parking lot of Mickey D's. I've never been so ready to get home in all of my life. Thank goodness there was a Starbuck's across the street and that I have a hubby willing to cross said street just for me.

Then, on top of that, there was drama within hubby's family all because of something that happened at mother-in-law's restaurant that 3 family members work at. I've got about this much patience for drama and even less for drama while I'm pregnant. Enough already, grow up and act like adults. How hard is that?

I'm feeling much better. I'm happy to report that I've not been that pukey this week. Maybe it's on the down fall.

I think this is the first belly shot I've showed here... This was 13 weeks 2 days the afternoon of our fall. Excuse my silly girl and her silly faces, but she wanted to show her belly too!


13 weeks 2 days

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom Tu-Tu said...

Wow! What a rough day you had! Glad everybody is O.K.

3:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

How adorable is that (she wanted to show her belly) awwww! Cute little dress to makes me wish my little girls were still little!!

6:47 AM

 
Blogger Tonya said...

What a horrible day but so glad to hear you are all alright :) Love the pictures.. I wish my tummy looked like that!! lol

8:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are all ok :) I fell 3 times during my pregnancy with Sarah - how embarrassing...
You look fantastic!
BTW, the link you have for my blogspot blog is no longer working - I've moved to wordpress :)

Great photos too by the way!!!!!!
How do you like your nikon d40? I am thinking about upgrading from a digital to a digital slr...

11:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home