God Bless his sweet heart!

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sweet tea paci

Why is it that everyone wants to dip Delaney's paci in sweet tea?

It seems the past few days everyone we are around - family, friends, even a stranger - wants to dip her paci in sweet tea everytime she makes a fuss. I'm not ready to go there. When I say no, they say "It won't hurt her....." or "We put your paci in sweet tea and you are ok." Yes, thank you I was not born yesterday - I know that some sweet tea will not hurt her, but I am not ready for her to have that taste. Do you know what I mean? Someone please tell me you know what I mean! I don't want her to get used to that and then only want to take her paci with something on it. One day, I'm sure I will dip her paci in a drink at some point, but not right now. Not at four and a half months....

Its been a wild weekend. I'm really tired. B and little bit are sleeping. I want to nap, but this is the only chance to do a few things I'm way behind on! So off I go.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My FIL always wanted to dip Alex's paci in honey...ah, he-llo! Needless to say he hasn't suggested anything of that sort with Samantha.

Love your blog, Kari. :-)

12:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
usb data cable software for hawaii vacation pacages colorado automobile transmissions assurance life us adult web hosting countrywide mortgage va steamline loans software download site desert breezes timeshare resort

1:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! backhole 2fass black fuck teen Castle+rock+lasik+eye+surgery

5:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read 1985 volvo Order carisoprodol online buy tramadol

5:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home