God Bless his sweet heart!

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Week 14 and my silly girl

I think its safe to say my belly did some growing. Today every member of my family touched my belly at some point and made cute comments. I guess its just now starting to show.

14 weeks 2 days.
14 weeks 2 day

Babygirl's new favorite thing is to show her belly, too. I think its CUTE!
Showing her belly, too!

Hubby and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on Friday. It was great. We had a nice, quiet dinner at my favorite restuarant. It was just fun. And I was actually able to surprise him with his gift! I still have to order mine!

About 17 days or so and counting until we find out the sex of little bit. Babygirl says its a sister this week. Guesses?

6 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

While I am thinking it would be cute for baby girl to have a sister, I am hoping that you get to experience the joys of raising a boy.

For all the headaches my son gives me on some days, it pales in comparison to the love he showers me with on most. LOL

And you look fabulous! ;-)

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

So cute! I feel like I'm still just bloated :) It's getting a little bit so I can't suck it all in though, so something's in there growing :) My doctor told me I can't find out til my June appt the sex :( They said 20-22 wks this time but it was between 16-20 last time. Hmmmm......

Do you care what you have this time? I don't really but another girl would be nice since we have all the clothes already :) And it's easier for us to agree on names lol.

Hope you're feeling good!!!

7:58 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

You look amazing!
Baby Girl is adorable!

Some how I think you'll be elated either way, boy or girl. I think everyone wants to have one of each, but I can totally see the baby girl with a little sister.

Can't wait to hear the news!!

7:25 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

Love the pics!

7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You both look fantastic! I think theres a good chance baby girl is right. My daughter told me I was pregnant with a girl - I didn't believe her until she was born! :)

10:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Happy Mother's Day!!!! :)

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home