God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, May 21, 2007

It was a busy weekend!

Phew. I'm still tired!

Saturday we went to hubby's company picnic. I love this thing. Babygirl has so much fun. There's lots of food, ice cream, cotton candy, face painting, bouncy houses and slides, games, rock climbing and her favorite pony rides!

Pony ride!

and 3...

These bouncy slides were a close second.

She said her colors all the way up!
Going up

and wasn't scared of coming down..
Coming down

After eating and about 4 rides on those ponies and lots of sliding the hubby and I had to bolt out of there to get home to get dressed for a wedding. Baby girl got to stay there with BIL and SIL and she loved that.

The wedding was great. It was outdoors and beautiful. I was itching for some flip flops and my camera! I've now found a great photo spot. Hopefully, I can get baby girl down there soon for some practice. I'm excited about the possiblities!

On Sunday, hubby was up early to start working on our new sidewalk. That took all day because of set backs. Of course, projects like that always have set backs. Babygirl and I took off to the acquatic center for the afternoon to get out of the way. We had a blast and when we got home the sidewalk was finished! By the time it was set enough for her feet prints she had no interest - that figures. Oh well.

Last but not least the 16 week 3 day belly shot with my cute little partner.
16 weeks 3 days

Still no progress on names. Actually, we're back at square one and our favorite from last week has gone right out the window and of course we have a new favorite for the time being. 8 days and counting and we'll be getting serious.

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Man, you look so cute! My bump is still mostly bloat...lol. I almost can't wait for the real bump so I don't feel like I'm "just fat" :)

Looks like Baby Girl had a fun time at that picnic. I know mine would have on the slide!

2:16 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Those pics are so darn cute. Love her looking up at you in the last one :)

3:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish our staff picnics were like that!! You both look great, belly's and all :)

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Speckledpup said...

too fluffin cute right down to the belly shots.

1:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last photo is the best of you two showing off your bellies. Both of you are so cute.

6:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home