God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Shopping with my girl

I love it. (Most of the time.) Yesterday, I loved it.

We had to go out and run a few errands and go to Target. Delaney was in such a good mood that I thought since we were right there we would go into the mall to JcPennys and Old Navy. It was fun if you ignore the fact that JcPennys is remodeling and you can hardly fit anywhere with the stroller to look at anything. Not to mention I had to walk clear across the store to find a dressing room that was not under construction that we could fit in. She threw one minor fit there, being the room felt 90 degrees. We both were miserable for a minute. But we recovered quickly once we got out of there and I held her for a few minutes.

I found a few things. A pair of jeans, a few shirts and some place mats for my table. What I needed that I did not find were shorts! And I really need them. I've lost a good deal of weight since getting pregnant and delivering Delaney. *picture a big smile here*! We are going on vacation next week and I only have one pair that fit and even they are a little big. So I guess I'll attempt one more trip sometime this weekend to try and find some. Any suggestions?

Delaney made out great though. Go figure. She came home with the most! I got her the cutest little American Flag dress from Old Navy for the 4th of July. I needed a back up. I think her Daddy's Little Sparkler onesie is going to be too big, but I'm still going to let her wear it for a little while. Because its so darn cute and Bradley will absolutely love it.

So. Shorts - where am I going to find some shorts?

2 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

Have you tried The Gap? Thats the only store that pops in my mind. And highfive on the wieghtloss, i wish i could do it. But that requires exercise and not eating ice cream,lol.

9:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... play free slots piece of crap order lexapro online Discount western shirt Vw radio codes

6:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home