God Bless his sweet heart!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

What is wrong with me now?

Owie. Last night and all day today my neck has been killing me. It is hard to describe. It goes into my shoulders a little bit too.

I can only think of 2 possibilities:
1. Its tension. (I don't think I'm tense about anything, but I guess its possible I am and don't realize it?)
2. We rode go carts on vacation. Hubby, myself, my dad and two sisters. The hubby and my father think go carts = NASCAR. There was some bumping involved along with the roughest riding go carts I've ever ridden in my life. Maybe it was that - and is just catching up with me?

I don't know, but I hope it goes away by the weekend - before I start to diagnose myself with all kinds of stuff!

5 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

I think you need a good long massage :)

and I see that you got your flickr up!! YAY!!!

now i need to figure out how to get the blinkies up. Thats my next challenge.

8:58 PM

 
Blogger Kari said...

maybe thats it ;)

i put the flickr up but....there is still a white space or two and i don't know why.......?

The blinkies were easy ;) if you upload them to photobucket, it gives you the code and just copy/paste :)

9:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My neck is killing me too. I thought that maybe I slept on it funny.

I wonder if it's from carrying Samantha around? Or maybe from picking up Alex (he's 35 lbs now, whoa!)

I would take Misti's advice and get a good long massage...preferably from your DH. ;-)

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Misti said...

Aww thanks Kari, i already have a bunch uploaded to photobucket.

11:25 AM

 
Blogger Mona said...

I agree with the idea of a massage...i found you by leafing through blogs...great site and great photos!

4:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home