God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

5 months

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My baby girl is 5 months old today. 5 months old. I can't believe it. Time passes so quickly. There are not enough words to describe the love I have for her, you fellow parents know what I mean. There is nothing else like it.

She is a great baby. And I'm so blessed to have her.

____________________

This is a quick entry. I have so much left to do before B gets home at noon to load the truck! (Which translates to, I have not finished packing - no surprise!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Misti said...

Happy 5 months Delaney! T wants to send a bighug and a little smooch your way.

Kari, that pic is absolutely awesome!! You did a great job.

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Christine said...

She's so beautiful!! Happy 5 month-day Delaney, and Happy Vacation Mommy and Daddy!!

((Hugs))

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

OMG!
She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
So tiny!! My Miles could eat her up! haha!
So lucky we are, aren't we??

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Jody said...

She is beautiful! I love her name, too! You are so blessed.

They really take your breath away, don't they? I stare at my daughter as she sleeps, and I just can't believe she is here....even afer 15 months!

10:41 PM

 
Blogger Kether said...

SHe's BEAUTIFUL and only two days older than Liam!

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Taylor said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks for visiting my site! Delaney and Tristyn are only 6 days apart! How cool. I will be back often to check up on you guys :)

11:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» »

6:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it W c bikinis interracial families north carolina Best pittsburgh interracial dating sites Statistics on interracial dating

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home