God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, June 20, 2005

Tomorrow starts vacation..

And I am so looking forward to it.

My Dad and Step-mom just finished building a mountain house and we're going there to stay for the rest of the week and weekend.

I should be packing right now, but here I am. Just doing some last minute online things since I've decided not to take the laptop with me. I want us to have some good family time. B has been working so much lately that Delaney and I are going to be in heaven having him around all week 24/7! He's thrilled about it too.

On a good note - I found some shorts today! So, I won't be wearing the same pair all week long!

Now.... I'm just concerned about how Delaney is going to handle this long car ride. She's usually great in the car, but 6-7 hours might push our luck on that. Wish us luck!

I guess I better get busy and start packing - before time catches up with me.