God Bless his sweet heart!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

A few pictures from our trip

Laney admiring the waterfall with daddy - The waterfall we had to hike up a mountain to get to and by the time we got to the top I thought I was going to have a heart attack my heart was beating so fast and I was so out of breath!


Here is the three of us at the zoo...

Delaney loved the snakes. Ewww. This picture gives me the creeps, I don't know why she like the snakes so much!

Here is Laney spending daddy's money. Mommy teaches her well! B was trying to pay for something he bought her for her room and she snatched the card. The cashier got a real kick out of that.


3 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

So cute! I think it is adorable that Daddy is carrying her. I bet she is a daddy's little girl ;)

11:35 AM

 
Blogger Kari said...

she is a daddy's girl!

I just realized all the ones I posted he was carrying her :)

2:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's adorable. Her teenage years should be fun ;)

Another January baby mom here- T was born Jan 19, almost 2 months early. It's so fun to see what the other January babies are up to!

10:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home