God Bless his sweet heart!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Back to reality

The day after vacation really sucks!

I have a headache.
The laundry is piled up, mostly clean but piled up.
My baby is refusing to take naps.
My husband is working late.
I'm out of diet coke.

Nice day, huh? Did I mention I have a headache?

Oh well, I will survive. The laundry won't be finished today but who really cares. Just as long as I can get this place in order by Wednesday night I'll be ok. (I'm having a Mary Kay facial class for my future aunt). Yea, and who's bright idea was that, the week you come home from vacation. Yep, it was mine. Smart girl I am.

So. Life is back to normal.

Good news is that Grandmother is cooking dinner. Nothing is better than that on a day like this!

I'll leave you with a picture or two from our trip.

(OK. I'll try the pics again later. Right now, I can't get it to work.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

I want to see the pictures! LOL!

I hate laundry! You sound a lot like me, it's clean but piled up. I could do laundry all day but I hate putting it away! LOL!

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home